CHENNAI TO TIRUPATHI ONEDAY SHARING PACKAGE
Chennai To Tirupati One Day Sharing Packages With Balaji Darshan Guide, Balaji travels systematizes packages Cheap & Best Car Rental Packages Offer From Chennai To Tirupati Package. We provide 24/7.
ONE DAY TIRUPATI PACKAGE FROM CHENNAI FOR SHARING (GROUP)
Balaji Travels - A one day shared service will cost 1500/- by Toyota Innova / Xylo / Ertiga A/c car or Dezire/Etios A/c car or A/C Tempo Traveller. This package is exclusively divided in terms of the timings and is completely explained to the tourists. The departure come about from Chennai main near places for car or Tempo traveler and then reaches Tirupati.
For Innova / Xylo / Ertiga A/c car or Dezire/Etios A/c car or A/C Tempo Traveller sharing package we can do the Pick up & drop in near main places
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Rs.300/- Special EntryBalaji Darshan Ticket (SeegraDarshan Ticket)
- Each Person 02 - Laddus
- Driver Batta, Andhra State Permit, Toll Gate and Car Parking, Diesel Charges.
COVERING TWO TEMPLES & PLACES
1. Tirumala Balaji Temple.
2. Tirupati Alamelumangapuram (Padmavathi) Temple,
3. Five finger billar rock,
4. Conch stone,
5. Balaji Face rock.
6. Sri Varasiddi Vinayaka Temple.
04:00am – 05:00am - Pick up from near places by Innova A/c car or Dezire/Etios A/c car or A/C Tempo Traveller.
06:15am – 06:20am - Reach Hotel
06:25am – 06:55am - breakfast
07:00am – 07:10am - Leave from Hotel.
07:45am - 08:00am - In between Famous natural sight-seeing places.
- Five finger billar rock.
- Face rock.
- Conch stone.
08:45am – 09:00am - Reaching in PADMAVATI TEMPLE Tiruchanoor.
09:05am – 10:00am - Darshan PADMAVATI TEMPLE Tiruchanoor.
10:10am – 10:15am - Leave from Tiruchanoor.
10:20am – 10:45am - Reach Alipiri toll gate.
10:45am – 11:15am - Checking the vehicle & Luggage at Alipiri toll gate.
11:45am – 11:50am - Enroute natural Balaji Face rock. Reaching in tirumala temple by the same vehicle.
11:50am - 12:15pm - Organize Tonsure (or) Mottai then freshup in KalyanaKatta.
12:25 pm - 12:30pm - Rs.300 VIP Special Darshan Entrance.
02.00pm - 02.15pm - EXIT TEMPLE.
02.45pm - 03.00pm - lunch
03.45pm -04.00pm - Leave from Tirumala Tirupati.
07.15pm -07.30pm - Returning back to Chennai and drop at Near by places.
- Our driver will help & guide all everything.
- Rs.1200/- Per children (between ages 4 - 11), No Charges for children below 4 years
- If you have Child below 12 years old not require darshan ticket.
- We can arrange Rs.300 Special Entry Darshan timing 12:00pm, 01:00pm, 02:00pm, 03:00pm, 04:00pm, 05:00pm, 06:00pm,
- A booking ID No (confirmation) will be sent to the traveler over email when he completes an online car booking with Balaji Travels along with a SMS update on the same.
- Kindly request for in the vehicle A/C is not working in the hills place only, please co-ordinates with us.
- Programs will be changed depends darshan time.
- We can arrange Rs.300 Special Entry Balaji Darshan Tickets Only.
Tambaram, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chrompet, Pallavaram, Meenambakkam, Chennai Airport, Alandur, Guindy RS, Guindy Kathipara, Medavakkam, Pallikaranai, Velacherry, Saidapet, T.Nagar, Ramapuram, DLF IT Park, Porur Signal, Iyappanthangal, Kattupakkam, Karaiyanchavadi, Poonamalle, Ekkattuthangal, Ashok Nagar, Vadapalani, MMDA Bus Stop, Koyembedu, Poonamalle High Road (Route from Koyembedu to Poonamalle )
ALL BOOKINGS ARE FINAL
Postponement / advancement / cancellation is NOT allowed. For any issue while booking the tickets, please Contact.TTD Call Center – 0877-2277777/0877-2233333. Once booked the Special Entry darshan tickets the amount will not be Refund.
THE PILGRIMS SHALL WEAR TRADITIONAL DRESS ONLY
Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurtha, Pyjama.
Female:Saree / Half Saree / Chudidar with Dupatta.
We Best Offer Chennai to Tirupati packages from Chennai a lot of Hindu devotees around the globe are attracted towards the Tirupati temple every year. It has been approximated that around 21.45 million visitors visit TirumalaBalajiDevasthanam every year. Around 1,84,300 visitors visit every year. It is the most important and the most visited temple in the world. During the Brahmotsavam festival, almost 7.3 lakh people will visit the temple and celebrate their Lord’s glory.We have the help & guide of booking tickets for Tirupati Balaji Special Dharshan.
Tirupati to Tirumala Entry Only for 4 seaters to 12 seaters Vehicles. Private Buses Not Allowed in Tirumala this Order By Andhra State Government.